Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review and Giveaway!

So I'm super excited!!! I just got an email a bit ago from a special friend with an amazing company. We're going to be doing a review and giveaway soon! 2 amazing fans will receive a gift from this company!! So invite your friends! Tell everyone! And be sure to follow my page!!!

First giveaway for a gift from this company *who is going to remain anonymous for now* will start now. Refer your friends to my blog! Let everyone know what's going on! Enter below!

Entries will be verified before winner is announced. If winner does not do the mandatory entry(s), another winner will be chosen


a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Hello Sonya!! Post what your favorite items are or what your favorite cleaning methods are with the cleaning product you use. Just be a mommy and post what works for your family. That makes for a fantastic blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see Mom stuff, maybe some recipes, reviews, giveaways etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money saving deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want freebies or coupon deals that make it free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a DIY section, you seem like a pretty craft girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see more reviews and giveaways. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the free samples and ideas and really love the woman behind all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. freebies, tip and tricks to save money..and what you get for free!

    ReplyDelete