I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the amazing Country Bob and his amazing sauce, Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. Well, Al from Country Bob's sent me 2 bottles to try out and review! I do have to say I was super excited when he said he'd send me some.
I'm not a big fan of sauce, I'm used to marinating things with some special seasoning and eating it without any kind of sauce. But I just had to try Country Bob's.
We tend to eat a lot of venison in my house. So we took some venison steaks and grilled them to medium rare. We sliced them into thin slices and put them on a toasted hamburger bun and I put some Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on top, along with tomato, lettuce, onion and a bit of mayo.
My first impression of the sauce was OMGOODNESS YUMMY! The sauce isn't extremely strong, it's not extremely thick, and has an amazing flavor that stands out just right. There's so much you can do with it too, from marinating, to dipping. You can put it on burgers, steaks, chicken, in pasta, and much, much more! I love this sauce, I do have to say it's by far one of my favorites!
Check them out on facebook!
So who wants to win some sauce!?!?! Enter below to win!!!
Country Bob's Barbeque Sauce sent me 2 bottles to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So glad to see that you have a great new blog started! I love Country Bob's on burgers!
ReplyDeletenot sure what I would do with it yet..I might have to taste it..then decide!
ReplyDeleteYum, can always use some bbq sauce!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am getting seriously hooked to your site..Keep up the great work Sonya!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try some BBQ sauce, the weather is perfect for turning on the grill..YUMMMY