Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why not enLiven your life?

enLiven Yogurt is the "only yogurt that contains the probiotic GanedenBC^30!
It's great for your digestive health, and 99% fat free!
It's found in your local Walmart's dairy section at only $1.88,
which comes down to 47 cents a serving!

And not only is it good for you AND affordable, it's also really delicious!
It's creamy and has a light flavor. Each yogurt is blended with all natural ingredients-
Grade A lowfat milk and real fruit and natural flavors. 
It comes in 4 flavors, blueberry, peach, strawberry and vanilla!


enLiven sent us 2 coupons, each for a free 4 pack of yogurt. We go through a ton of yogurt, but have always bought a certain Yo brand. So trying a new one was definitely something we were skeptical about.

After trying the yogurt, we were pleasantly surprised. The texture is pleasing, and the flavor stands out but isn't overpowering. I decided to make a smoothie with it with some of our regular ingredients, some bananas, strawberries, some diet powder, ice cubes, milk and enLiven. It tasted absolutely wonderful.
I don't like plain yogurt, and I don't like strong flavors, but enLiven is something I will definitely be buying from now on! enLiven is an enjoyable treat for any time of the day.



enLiven has been nice enough to offer 4 coupons for free 4 packs to give to our lovely fans! Enter below to win one of these coupons! 4 winners will be chosen and verified! Rules for this giveaway are in the widget.

enLiven offered me 2 coupons each for a free 4 pack of yogurt to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

  1. all time favorite flavor is strawberry cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this kind before. I'll have to look for it next time I'm at WalMart. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan's favorite in between snack! Yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually eat my yogurt plain and just add granola and fresh fruits to it! Boring I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberry. Oh I like blueberry and mixed fruit... There are so many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vanilla
    Holly W
    Hollyhobbie6351@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blueberry. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. never tried it before

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try it my boys eat yogert like it will not be made every again.lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fat free plain vanilla is my favorite flavour! I like to add it to home-made tart shells with fresh berries on top for a beautiful fruit tart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm I like sushi flavored. No wait, Pad thai flavored. Spring roll flavored? ;) Meh, I'm not picky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why does it say unknown? Help Sonya! -Mary

    ReplyDelete