Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crazy Dog T-Shirts Review & Giveaway

Crazy Dog Tshirts offer a wide variety of shirts. They have 80s, cheap, cool, dog, funny creepers, funny, girls, graphic, geek, hilarious, mens, movies, novelty, offensive, retro, Saint Patrick's day, video game, vintage, and even hoodies! There's shirts for everyone! I definitely suggest you check out their video game shirts for those nerdy gamers in your life (or yourself!)

I received the Leprechaun Protection League shirt which you can find in the Saint Patrick's Day themed section.



Now that summer is here, and this 100 degree weather is making everyone sweat like we've been in a boxing ring for 3 days, I was worried that the shirt would be thick and miserable. After receiving it, I realized the shirt is amazing. The fabric is thin, but not too thin, and definitely breathable. I'm a smaller girl, so finding clothes that fit my body style that's more of an adult size isn't easy for me. But these shirts come in adult sizes, and apparently run small, because the shirt first me perfectly! So for me, that's amazing!

The shirts are definitely in a great price range, and you can even find some marked down. And their deal of the day is worth checking out as well as the mystery shirt for $6!



Check Crazy Dog Tshirts out online :
Website
Facebook
Twitter


Crazy Dog Tshirts sent me 2 shirts to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.

Crazy Dog Tshirts has been awesome enough to sponsor a giveaway! Together we're giving away a $15 eGiftcard to their site! Enter below to win!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

  1. I Love my Shirts from Crazy dog Tshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get a Ghostbusters 80's shirt for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gingerbread one for our son

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get this Zelda shirt for my 13 year old son :)

    http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-1281/dont-make-me-go/Detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get the Summer 1980 Camp Crystal Lake Shirt for my brother.

    Les Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would order the Wally World shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would so order the Let Get Wild Where The Wild Things Are T Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 'Choose your weapon' shirt :)

    http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-2075/choose-your-weapon-shirt%2C/Detail

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want Girls Irish Suspenders T Shirt!!!! i'd keep it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-1715/elvis-dog-costumes%2C-elvis/Detail

    Not a T-shirt but my dog needs this Elvis Costume.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter would love the hangover baby shirt..too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Chillin Care Bears t shirt is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The CYBERDYNE shirt! Soooo Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like keep calm and drink a beer! and it would be for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So hard to choose! I like the simple I heart NY one but I would have to debate between a few!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would get the I survived Sh*t creek shirt for myself :)

    http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/servlet/the-2715/Shit-Creek-Shirt%2C-Sh*t/Detail

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love the Wally World shirt for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Ghostbusters t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  19. imma have to try these! looks like alot of people like their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete