Monday, May 21, 2012

Five Finger Tees Review

Five Finger Tees has a wide variety of shirts from funny, movie, geek, and zombie, to hoodies and many more! And every day they have a $6 daily steal as well as a Mystery Shirt! I fell in love with their site as soon as it popped up on my screen. Some of my favorites are the video game and zombie shirts (yes, I'm a gamer nerd lol.)

I have a hard time finding shirts like these that fit me as I'm a small person. But because they don't just sell men's sizes, they have women's sizes as well! And with most shirts, you can choose what color you want it to be, so you're not just stuck with the advertised color.




It comes in an envelope and very quickly. I was impressed how fast it shipped out. I was told the shirt was shipping out and received it only 3 days later! 







I picked out the Hello Zombie shirt in pink. It has a Hello Kitty on it but she's a zombie! I figured this fit me and my friends perfectly.

Their shirts are screened in the USA, so no worrying about the iron-on labels coming off in the wash. They also use preshrunk 100% cotton shirts. The quality is amazing. I'm quite impressed with how soft the shirt is.
I find a lot of shirts have weird seems that will fall apart after a little wear. Five Finger Tees does a double seem so you don't have to worry about your shirt falling apart!

Even after a couple washes it's holding together and I'm in love with the quality. I've already decided to order a few shirts for gifts.


Check out their website today and keep an eye on their facebook page! You never know what they're going to post next!

Thanks Five Finger Tees for the amazing shirt!

Five Finger Tees sent me a shirt of my choice to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment