Superfood Snacks are not only energy snacks, but they're made from raw organic materials so they're healthy for you! Their packaging is biodegradable materials and quite cute! Each bag has 6 pieces, which you're probably thinking isn't a lot, but you really only need to eat 1 or 2 at time before you're satisfied (serving suggestion is 2.)
The snacks come in 4 different flavors : Chocolate Goji Treats, Green Chocolate Dream, Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy, and Chocolate Cherry Qi.
I will admit I was a little worried to try these, as some of the ingredients are things I wouldn't normally eat (algae) but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I chose to try Chocolate Cherry Qi and Brazilian Chocolate Ecstacy.
First, I'll discuss the Chocolate Cherry Qi. It has raw chocolate, tart cherries, blue green algae, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, coconut and cinnamon. The chocolate is very rich, a little too rich for my taste, but I'm also not really used to raw chocolate. The cherry is strong enough to stick out, and the after taste is appealing. There's an interesting crunchiness that makes you read the ingredients to see what all is in it.
I then tried the Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy. The name itself intrigued me. It has rich dark chocolate, Brazil nuts, mango, coconut, banana, Incan berries, chia seeds, maca root, cinnamon, and raw vanilla bean powder. Most of the ingredients aren't strong enough to taste, you mostly get the crunchy nuts, the rich dark chocolate and a tad bit of the fruit. It's a very strong chocolate, it seems to overpower the rest of the flavors.
Both of the snacks are little chocolate balls filled with the goodies. They're easy to chew, very soft and squishy. It's definitely an interesting and new snack, something I've never seen before. If you're into healthy snack foods and you enjoy chocolate, definitely try them out!! Click here to check them out and see more about their company and the ingredients they use.
Superfood Snacks sent me 2 sample packs of 2 different flavors to review.
I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them.
Superfood Snacks has offered to giveaway a sampler of their 4 flavors : Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy, Chocolate Cherry Qi, Chocolate Gogi Treats, and Green Chocolate Dream. The sampler comes with 4 bags, one of each flavor, with 6 snacks in each bag. This is a $35.96 value!
Enter below to win! Winner will be chosen and posted here on the Rafflecopter entry form. Winner entries will be verified before being chosen. If winner does not claim prize within 48 hours, prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen. Please make sure to do ALL the MANDATORY entries! Winner must be in the US! Thank you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Ì wouldn't mind trying any of the flavors, its sounds interesting!-Mary
ReplyDeleteThe Brazilian sound interesting..but I am a fan of chocolate and cherries!
ReplyDeleteSheila M
ReplyDeleteI would not mind trying any of the flavors, they all sound so good:)
any! thanks! liz trout
ReplyDeleteThey all sound so interesting. I would love to try Green Chocolate Dream.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy
ReplyDeletegreen chocolate dream
ReplyDeleteChocolate Cherry Qi if you Please <3
ReplyDeleteOh the Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy sounds great!
ReplyDeleteKristin W - Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy!
ReplyDelete