BzzAgent has sent me several items to review since I've been a member.
I recently received Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to review!
I have to say I'm very unimpressed with both the shampoo and conditioner. I tried them both for about 9 days and found that they weren't doing what they advertise.
The shampoo is very liquidy. It seemed almost like water pouring into my hand. I ended up just pouring it onto my hair rather than into my hand.
The conditioner is very thick. It was hard to squeeze out of the bottle.
After 3 days of using it, my hair felt rough and dry. I decided to keep trying it hoping it would change. After a little over a week, I had to switch to another product to get my hair back to normal. My hair was extremely dried out and my scalp was overly itchy.
I will definitely not be buying Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine.
BzzAgent sent me a bottle of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to review.
I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My
review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal
opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment