Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guest Blogger Product Review Opportunity

I've been pondering over this idea for a while now, and I figured I'd give it a try.

I have some products I need to post reviews on, but I'm sure some people would love the opportunity to review stuff as well! So I'm going to pick a few people to review a few products on my blog.

Would you like to review a product on my blog? I'll send you the product or a coupon for a free product, and all I ask is you type up a review and take pictures!
Requirements :
  • I'll need your mailing address. I'll verify if you have the product locally or ask you to verify.
  • I ask that your review be 150+ words.
  • You must be able to take pictures of the product and packaging. If you do not have access to take pictures, please do not apply.
  • Please include the product name and brand name in the review.
  • Email me the review and pictures within 2 weeks of receiving the product/coupon.
  • You must like my page on Facebook and follow my blog via the GFC.
If this is something you'd be interested in, comment on this post! I'll choose one person Sunday! If we get enough people interested, I'll choose 3! US only!


12 comments:

  1. Would there be a link back to my blog? I'd be interested yes. Momndaughtersavings@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If chosen, yes. I can do links back to blogs and facebook pages, etc.

      Delete
  2. I would love to participate! marlazick at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in participating: kangaroomamajourney at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested. dollopsofdiane at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested as well. Please contact me with more info datingmyspouse@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the info is in the post. It's an entry thing. I'm choosing from the people who comment here on the blog.

      Delete
  6. i would love love love to do this!!

    ReplyDelete