I was dieing to open it!
Isn't it gorgeous?
Blue Steel is not only known for their Facebook page with their daily giveaways, but they've got amazing quality jewelry for both men and women! I've fallen in love with quite a few items on their site already.
They sent me the Cherish ring, which is made from surgical grade stainless steel and comes in sized 5-8 (I got size 6.) I love the swirl design of it, the steel wraps around the diamond and is gorgeous. I have small fingers, so a lot of rings look huge on me. But this one fits perfectly.
Sorry about the terrible nail polish job.
See how the silver wraps above and below the diamond?
And the band isn't huge on my fingers?
I have to say I am officially in love with this ring. It has been added to the few that I will wear on a daily basis. I've worn it everyday since I got it (on the 25th, so 4 days) and there's no nicks, scratches or tarnish so far! I've even worn it in the shower and to do dishes.
Blue Steel sent me the Cherish ring to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
Blue Steel sent me the Cherish ring to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
How would you like to win your own piece of quality jewelry from Blue Steel? Enter below to win a $50 gift card! Don't forget to like them on Facebook, they do daily giveaways for different pieces! So head over and like them and let them know I sent you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway




I would love to have this ring http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/rings/products/enchantment the stone fell out of my engagement ring and this would be a perfect replacement!
ReplyDeleteIf I won, I would use the gift card to buy the sterling silver snowflake pendant. It's gorgeous, and I've always coveted snowflake pendants! http://www.buybluesteel.com/collections/pendants/products/snowflake-pendant-1
ReplyDeletei'd love to get the CLADDAGH RING
ReplyDelete