Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome Back Giveaway

Well here goes! Let's celebrate my coming back with a small giveaway.
I'm giving away a $10 CitiTrends giftcard!
Enter below!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

The giveaway will run from 3/21/13 - 4/6/13. There will be one winner who will be announced on here and notified via email after verified. The winner has 48 hours to respond and then another winner will be chosen. I reserve the right to stop choosing winners at any time.


11 comments:

  1. I think I dont know how to get to your blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my blog Crystal :) You'd post here the comment to the question.

      Delete
  2. So ready for summer I can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready! I've finished Spring cleaning almost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO READY! I have had enough of winter. (Although, I am not actually looking forward to the humidity either. I can't win!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. in az never ready for summer! dont care for the 115s

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for summer! A 3 month break from college classes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready for spring weather, where is it? lol Atleast its not snowing in south MS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for summer, I moved south to get away from the snow. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready for summer! We just got 14" of snow, I'll take Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete