Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My REDBOOK House Party Kit

If you haven't been applying for house parties via Houseparty.com you're definitely missing out! I've hosted and attended some great parties thanks to them! We've had hair dye parties, potty training with diaper parties, and so much more!
Today I received my kit for the Redbook House party! I'm super excited about this one. This prego woman wants some pampering!

My kit included :
1 black cosmetic bag
1 full size Revitalift Miracle Blur
2 Colour Riche eye Shadow quads
2 Colour Rich Caresse Wet Shine stains
15 samples of Revitalift Miracle Blur
15 Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance Beautipods
15 Advanced Haircare packettes
11 Colour Riche Nail colors
26 subscription cards to REDBOOK
1 prepaid envelope to send the cards in
1 copy of REDBOOK
2 copes of The Paris Wife book

I'm in love with this party already!

What parties have you hosted?

No comments:

Post a Comment