Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Something Delicious For Everyone

My youngest son is allergic to milk. He's not lactose intolerant, he's allergic. I'm talking breaks out into hives and has a hospital trip. It's been rather difficult to find dairy free snacks at a not-so-expensive price. Finally, thanks to Newman's Own Organics we've found some amazing snacks that the entire family can enjoy without a hospital trip. 


Newman's Own Organics sent me a nice box full of goodies. Getting this box excited me not only because I'm pregnant and it has chocolate, but because most of the snacks are dairy free!! I fell in love instantly. 

Now I'm not dairy free so I immediately dug into the chocolate and peanut butter cups and chocolate and caramel cups. 


Talk about delicious! They were smooth and tasty. The peanut butter wasn't overwhelming and the caramel was creamy and not hard. 



The Newman O's were not as bad as I thought they'd be. But they weren't the best. They were a little dryer than I like. But they were good. And I dipped them in milk and enjoyed them. 

Elijah has a thing for pretzel rods. They're a great snack especially for on the go. I like to throw them in a snack bag and let him eat them in the Car or at the store. They're convenient. He especially loves the Newman's Own Organics ones. They're not overly dry and overly salty. He enjoys them. And they're dairy free!



I enjoyed the minis myself. I dipped them in mustard. 



My husband and oldest son are both fans of Fig Newtons. So he decided to open and try the Fig Newman's. my oldest liked them a lot and my husband said they weren't as soft and crumbled a little more than he expected. But they have an amazing taste.  Now the entire package is gone. Even my youngest enjoyed them. They're dairy and wheat free!

So who wants to win their own mini box from Newman's Own Organics filled with goodies? One lucky fan will get to!! Enter below!! 

Newman's Own Organics sent me a box filled with many snacks to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I can't put down sweets, so I turn to baby carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go to snack food is nuts. I love nuts - and since I shouldn’t have as many as I want and realize it is really the crunch that I like, I have started eating greek yogurt and throwing in just a handful of nuts with raisins and fruit.

    ReplyDelete