I've had a hard time finding maternity clothes that are affordable and fits my petite body with my huge bump. I was excited when Pink Blush sent me the adorable Teal Crochet Top Maternity Dress.

I immediately fell in love with the dress right out of the package. There's a thin layer of cloth under the top layer that is soft on skin, and the dress itself is perfect, not too thin, and is great for these summer BBQs and events! I plan on wearing it for my baby shower when we have it. It fell over my bump perfectly, and was classy yet summery enough to wear anywhere.
Excuse the terrible photos:
I wore it for Memorial Day weekend and added a cardigan over it because it was a cool day. We went to a shared pinning and birthday party and I wanted to look nice. I absolutely love this dress! I have looked through the nursing wear as well and have a few I want to order. The quality of the dress is perfect.
PinkBlush Maternity has partnered up with me to give away a $25 egiftcard to their site! Enter below!
(You must not have won anything from PBM within the last 6 months to qualify)
PinkBlush Maternity sent me the dress of my choice to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Feeling my baby's kicks is my favorite part of being pregnant!
ReplyDeleteIm not prego. But hopefully will be soon! Im trying to win this for a friend who is prego. She would love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how excited my sweet hubby is about our baby girl! He's always rubbing my belly and talking to her- so cute!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
For me the best part of being pregnant is knowing my husband and i are blessed and created a new life. I love being pregnant and my husband thinks im more beautiful as well with a belly bump. And the kicks :)
ReplyDeleteI like anticipating what my baby is going to be like, getting ultrasounds where I can see her moving and feeling her kick!
ReplyDeletefeeling the baby move is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI agree the baby moving, and then about 20 hrs into labor, the best is the birth.
ReplyDelete