Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Box Full of Healthy Surprises

I love food. I also love surprises, especially ones that come monthly and are filled with different goodies that I can eat.
Every month, Healthy Surprise sends boxes filled with a variety of snacks that are healthy to over 10,000 subscribers. They are natural, vegan, gluten free. corn free, wheat free, and soy free snacks, which is the diet of a large number of people these days. The snacks are also made in America!
There's no commitment and the subscription can be cancelled anytime! You can also send the boxes as a gift - one time gift or a mini-subscription! Schedule it for a certain delivery date, or have it shipped immediately.



My Healthy Surprise box was a starter box, and when I received it I was excited to open it and see what goodies it came with. It was definitely a surprise for me! It came rather quickly upon ordering, and inside has a nice Welcome message and a list of "what's in and not in this box."



The goodies came packed neatly inside the box with green and yellow tissue paper. I also noticed a paper that shows the featured vendor and some information on healthy snacks.




The snacks I received were : 
- Seasnax Grab & Go (one original and one spicy chipotle)
- California Snax Kale taliano (pizza flavored kale chips)
- Miracle Reds Nutrient Rich Superfood Bar (Fresh Berri Berri)
- Gopal's Rawma Bar (high enzyme energy bar - sesame mango)
- Matt's Munchies Premium Fruit Snack (mango acai)
- Gopal's Pumpkin Seed Sprouties (savory)
- Peter Rabbit Organics Pear and Pea 100% veg and fruit puree
- Happy Hemp toasted hemp seeds
- Righteously Raw raw cacao (pure dark, divine mint, and synergy spice)
- Oskri Dates Walnut Bar



I have not tried all the snacks yet, but I can say the Righteously Raw cacao was yummy and my hubby enjoyed the pumpkin seeds. My sons want the fruit snack which I will split between the two tomorrow and probably let them try the fruit and veg puree as well.

The box was definitely pleasing to my family. We enjoyed trying a few of the items and seeing the new things that we had never heard of. 

Would you like to win your own Healthy Surprise box?
Healthy Surprise and I have partnered up to give one away! US Residents only. Enter on the Rafflecopter below.


Healthy Surprise sent me a starter box with a variety of snacks to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. California Snax Kale taliano is what i want to try. I love Kale and i havent had much luck finding any yummy Kale snacks where i live. It be my highlight if i got a healthy surprise box with Kale Chips Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try sushi or a riceball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tofu looks weird but I would like to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerri Mitchell-TharpAugust 25, 2013 at 6:22 AM

    Toasted hemp seeds sound wonderful! Would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pizza flavored kale chips sounds YUMMY! I love Kale chips, and always looking to try new flavors :)

    ReplyDelete