I have a sweet tooth for apple, especially apple butter. And my kids are always eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Well, what's better than apple jam to go on their sandwiches?
Kauffman's Orchard Products started in 1911 and is still run by family. It's now the 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations running things.
From canned goods to baked goods to syrups and drinksKauffman's does it all. They have tons of amazing products for every taste.
My kids are obsessed with the apple jam. It has just the right amount of sweet apple taste but isn't over sugary. And the apple butter is thick but spreadable and has a great apple flavor. It is really sweet but goes great on some toast.
I think we've found some new addictions for our family to enjoy.
Want to win some apple butter and apple jam from Kauffman's? Leave a comment below on this post and you will be entered to win!
Winner will be picked on Sunday August 31 at midnight EST. US residents only.
Kauffman's sent me one apple butter and one apple jam to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
The winner of the Apple goodies is Crystal LaMadline!
She has 24 hours from 9/3/13 3:40pm EST to claim her prize!

I LOVE apple butter. I've never had apple jam but would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gawd.....I love apple butter..almost as much as I love breathing
ReplyDeleteI would love to win :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to try Apple jam!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with apple buttery biscuit! I'm hungry just thinking about it
ReplyDeleteApple butter is to die for! Never had apple jam. Would LOVE to try it!
ReplyDeleteI love Apple butter :)
ReplyDeletePosting for Kelia. ;)
ReplyDelete