Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Daddy Wore Scrubs

Its was time for me to be induced to deliver the twincesses and my husband wore scrubs. They weren't your normal nurse scrubs. They were Daddy Scrubs! All the nurses loved seeing him in them. They were so handsome and made him very proud to show off the fact that he was having more kiddos!


(Note this is NOT my husband in the scrubs lol)

The scrubs not only looked amazing on him, but the cloth was super soft too. We chose the navy blue color with white lettering. The front of the shirt says Daddy and the back says I'm The Daddy while the legs say DaddyScrubs down the bottom.



We moms get a lot of gits while we're pregnant. From maternity wear to nursing wear and pampering. Daddy Scrubs makes the perfect gift for that proud father-to-be! They also have many other expectant father gifts such as hoodies, tees, hats, gift packs and more!

You can find out more about Daddy scrubs below:
Information

Would you like to win Daddy Scrubs for that daddy-to-be in your life?
Daddy Scrubs and I have partnered up to give one away! US Residents only. Enter on the Rafflecopter below.


Daddy Scrubs sent me a pair of navy blue Daddy Scrubs to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vintage Hoodie Pacific Blue!

    ReplyDelete