Eli on the other hand fell asleep around 10-11 or so. He woke up around 1-2 and had a gigantic swollen eye lid.
This is what happens when my son plays with cats.
He loves cats though. Especially the community cat we have that is very protective. Poor kiddo. He's allergic to everything. We call him our bubble child. He needs a giant bubble to live in.
His allergies so far : dairy (not lactose intolerant, he's allergic), cats, dogs, pollen and feathers. Yes, I said feathers. Weird isn't it?
After some benedryl and orange juice, and the girls going to sleep, he and I finally curled up in bed with daddy and cuddled. We fell asleep watching Fireman Sam. It was much needed cuddle time. He's not a cuddler unless he's sick.
Now here's to hoping I can get a nap in too day and an early bed time tonight. And hopefully a shower. And some coffee.


No comments:
Post a Comment