With 4 kiddos, I'm always on my feet. There's not a moment in the day I get to sit down comfortably for very long. I've even mastered eating while standing up. At the end of the day, or should I say when I finally get to lay down with my kiddos and hubby in bed, my feet hurt so bad. I've tried different slippers and socks to help throughout the day, but nothing has worked so far.Nature's Sleep memory foam slippers on the other hand are amazing. I received a pair a few days ago and my feet fell instantly in love with them! They're so soft and squishy! I love the closed toe and hard rubber sole so I can walk outside to check the mail without changing shoes. The hard sole is also good because I'm constantly stepping on toys my kiddos leave everywhere. It's keeping my feet warm now that the cold days have started here in Michigan! My kids even love to steal them, but they don't get them for long!
They're easy to wash, I just threw them in the washer after someone spilled some juice on them then let them air dry. They were back to normal with no signs of any messes!The memory foam conforms to my feet, so they're perfect for my bad ankle. I love how they squish perfectly when I walk. My feet definitely enjoy them!
Nature's Sleep slippers come in blue, pink and sand for the closed toe and lavender, blue and mocha for the closed toe. They're normally $25 retail but that's definitely worth it for good quality and comfort.
From their site :
Plush comfort and luxury with every step. Indoors or out, these closed-toe slippers offer the perfect balance of softness and support in thanks to the visco-elastic memory foam inner sole, which cradles and contours to your feet while absorbing pressure and impact.
Upper/inner sole 80% cotton/20% polyester; lining 100% polyester; thermoplastic rubber bottom.
WIN IT! One lucky reader will win their own pair of Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Must be 18 or older to enter. Open to US. All entries will be verified so please be sure to enter your information correctly. Giveaway ends 11/01/13 at 11:59pm. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email that will be sent after giveaway ends. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the win will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
11" St. Thomas Mattress
ReplyDeletei'd like their contour or gel pillow!
ReplyDelete