Why travel to get what I want though when the San Diego Pretzel Company ships soft pretzels that taste even better than the store!?!?! I was lucky enough to try some with my family, and they love them too!
San Diego Pretzel company offers a variety of choices when it comes to their pretzels. They have slider pretzel buns, pretzel puffs, a jumbo gift box (pretzel in a pretty gift box with mustard salt and more), and 4 different styles of soft pretzels - each come 8 in a bag! That's a lot of pretzels!
We received the slider buns and a bag of 8 Munich pretzels along with sea salt to top them off. I have to say they are some of the best pretzels we've ever eaten, and will definitely be ordering some to have around as a snack. Now only if they did auto-ship of pretzels.... I'd be one happy mama!
The Munich style pretzels were soft and delicious. They were very easy to prepare! All it took was rubbing a little water on the top, sprinkling with sea salt, throwing in the microwave for 30 seconds, and it was ready to eat! The dough was amazing, soft and not overpowered by the salt. My kids enjoyed them because they look like smiley faces (the hoops on top were the eyes and the big crescent shape at the bottom was the mouth.) They enjoyed the taste too, minus the salt.
The slider buns were amazing too! We made mini venison burgers and mini turkey burgers, grilled them and threw them with some bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, mushroom and the fixings! They were absolutely delicious next to our homemade french fries! I've never been a big fan of pretzel buns until now (there's a certain fast food chain that has disgusting pretzel buns in my opinion.
I love the dough of both pretzel types we tried. It's not too sweet nor is it bland... it tastes just like a pretzel should. I'll definitely recommend San Diego Pretzel Company and will be ordering more pretzels from them soon!
Who wants to win some yummy pretzels?? San Diego Pretzel Company has partnered up with me to give away pretzels to 2 of my fans! One fan will win the mini slider buns and one will win a bag of Munich pretzels! I want you to taste for yourself how amazing they are! Enter below, and don't forget to visit their Facebook page and thank them for the opportunity!
Please remember to do all the mandatory entries (liking the pages and leaving your email). Any winner drawn who has not done all the mandatory entries will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
San Diego Pretzel Company sent me pretzel slider buns and an 8 pack of pretzels to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.



No comments:
Post a Comment