Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Mail Call and Yearly Overview!

I've been lucky over the years to receive all kinds of items. So today I'm not only going to do today's mail call, but I'm going to go over some items I've received over the past year and how I got them. Yes, it is possible to get big items free! You just have to put some effort into things.

Today I got a sample of Temperpedic bedding - small sample, and some tampons.
I've been playing a game from Corona called Corona Beach Break on their facebook. You do challenges for points and can exchange those points for prizes in their store for free, including free shipping. It's nothing major, take some pictures of certain things, set up events on facebook, twitter and facebook breaks, etc. Their store has tons of items and they're updating it all the time - items like clothing and household goods and trips!

I have traded in my points for several things :
  • a navy Corona tank top
  • a gray Corona music shirt
  • a pair of white Corona pants
  • a wooden bottle opener
  • a Kenny Chesney Tailgating Kit
  • a pair of floral Corona flip flops
So today I'm in the kitchen doing some dishes, trying to piece my house back together, and I remembered that I left something outside, so I run out to get it and see these 2 big huge boxes sitting outside my door. I know my husband ordered some CDs on amazon with our credit, but there's no way they used boxes THIS BIG for just a few CDs. I read the label and had no idea where they came from.


I opened the boxes to find my Kenny Chesney Tailgating Kit! I'm super excited, and so is my hubby and my roommate!!! It has a set of folding chairs that are connected with a zipped cooler in the middle, a folding portable grill and a Kenny Chesney flag.




Earlier this month I received my 2 shirts and my pants and love them! They're amazing quality, not cheap at all! I did order ALL this stuff in December, so if you decide to do this, know that it can take a very long time to ship. They also can cancel items and will refund your points. But I'm happy with what I've received so far! I keep earning points and am saving up for something good now.





Over the past year I've received some amazing things. Here's some photos of what I've received.
















I even won a Britax carseat from an online car seat safety show!

Here's Eli sporting his new carseat!

No comments:

Post a Comment