So Lowe's posted on facebook that their Kingsford Charcoal 41.9 lbs is only $9.99 and I got overly excited! We grill a ton, especially now that it's warm so we don't heat up the house.
Well, I jumped up to remember I have a $10 gift card from the Plant a Tweet that I got free! So I jumped on the laptop quickly to order this charcoal and arranged for in-store pickup. Well, obviously Lowe's is closed tonight but I can go anytime in the next 4 days to order it!
With tax and free pickup, the total came out to $10.69. Minus the $10 gift card, I only paid 69 cents, which I ended up not really paying out of my pocket because I used my Jingit card which has free money on it! So I basically got charcoal for free! Who's coming over for some steaks on the barbie!?!
Here's my receipt. I obviously cut out some personal information. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment