Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Rule of the House

So now that Aiden has seen a new side of me, he's changed his whole attitude. I'm really liking the way things are going now that I'm no longer the nice mommy.

We went to visit my hubby for lunch today and he was excited to hear that nothing bad had happened at home. I was ecstatic telling him nothing bad had happened!

We've issued a new rule of the house. It's quite simple. We've never really had to break down and do major rules before. But it's time for a change.
Every time Aiden is bad, he gets a toy taken away. Every day he's good, he gets a toy back. So yesterday he had 2 toys taken away. Today he was good all day so he got a toy back. He's so happy right now and so am I!

He even drew me a picture. It's adorable!

These are his lily pads on a lake!

Now if only I could find something to keep Elijah's nose from running all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment