Friday, July 20, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Delicious and nostalgic. These are 2 words I associate with Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies. They're not only chewy and great any time of the day, they are also a good source of fiber and only have 6 grams of total fat per serving! 






Although I only got one bite of my cookie thanks to my 3 year old destroying it before I could get back from the kitchen with a glass of milk, I did enjoy the one bite! And he enjoyed the rest! We then had to rush out and grab a box to share. The cookie is nice and chewy, has perfect texture, and isn't stingy with the raisins like most cookies. The flavor is amazing, not extremely strong and not stale. I'm definitely in love with these cookies!






Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy:

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies


Follow Quaker:


Influenster and Quaker sent me a Quaker Oatmeal Cookie to review as part of the MomVoxBox promotion. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment