Ivory is not only bar soap, it's a facial cleaner, clothes stain remover, and can be used as laundry flakes, for a soap carving project, as well as many other various things! I used mine as a facial cleanser. My skin is usually pretty dry and itchy. I've gone through so many facial products trying to find something that works with my skin. So I figured, what's one more product?
I gave myself a goal and said I'd use it for 2 weeks. After 3 days of use, I didn't really notice any change. I saw less pores, but nothing with the dryness and itchiness. So I continued use. After a week, I noticed a little change, my face wasn't so itchy but still had dry spots. After 2 weeks, I noticed a major difference, my face wasn't as itchy or dry, but still had a few minor spots.
I'm definitely impressed with it as a facial cleanser. It made my face feel clean and didn't leave residue on my face. And as one of the cheapest soaps out there, I'm loving the price and value too!
Find your Ivory now at your nearest retailer, including stores such as Walmart and Target as well as any major grocery, dollar and drug store. A 10-pack of Ivory bar soap retails for around $4.49 (bath bar size).
Find out more about Ivory here.
Follow Ivory at :
https://www.facebook.com/Ivory
http://twitter.com/Ivory
Influenster and Ivory sent me a bar of Ivory soap to review as part of the MomVoxBox promotion. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment