Well folks.. I'm happy to announce that I'm partially coming back. Slowly I'll be rejoining the couponing and freebie family again. Right now I'm going to work on getting some reviews on the page, and posting a few freebies when I can. So bare with me. I'm moving slowly!
An update on what's been going on with our family:
Well we moved back to Michigan last July. So glad to be up here with family!
I had a job with the USPS for a bit, but got laid off a bit ago due to my pregnancy!
Yes, that's right... I'm pregnant again! And this time, with TWINS!!!
The boys are getting huge! Eli needs a haircut but he's so cute with his little emo hair and bangs in his eyes none of us want to do it.
Aiden is getting ready to start kindergarten this year! I don't want to let him go!
My husband is back to school, studying Business! He's so happy to be doing something again! Even if he misses the Army, he's making something of himself! And with his disability, this will be so much better for him.
I hope you're all doing well and I'm glad to be coming back. I've missed you all!
Call me girl! Miss n love you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDelete