The color isn't something I'd choose personally. I'm more of a pink girl. But I'm not picky when trying things!
They were very easy to put on. All you do is find the nails that fit you, use the enclosed pad to wipe off your nails, tear off the plastic on the bottom over the glue, put on your nail, and press to ensure the glue affixes to your nail. Takes less than 5 minutes, and is very easy! Perfect for a girl of any age! They're thin and flexible too, so they fit any nail type. And they're not extremely long, which is great for me because I'm always doing things and have kiddos.
After getting them on, I went about my daily routine. I knew this would determine my final opinion of them because any nail that can survive my daily routine is something I'll buy more of.
During the process of making dinner, 3 of them fell off. I replaced them (the kit comes with more than enough to replace) and continued on. After dinner, we relaxed and played with the kids. After putting them to bed, I did dishes, and 3 fell off, so I decided it was time to take them all off. They were very easy to remove! I took a QTip and put a little acetone on each side and they pulled right up. They didn't leave residue or tear my nails up. They left my nails just as pretty as they were before! I love that they didn't ruin them!
So as a result of them not lasting even a day, I let Broadway Nails know on their Facebook page. They immediately got back to me, asking a few questions, and having me email support. They're sending me a replacement product to try and see if it was a default product or something with me! Haha! I'm very happy with their customer service and their want to please everyone! Thanks Broadway Nails for being so amazing!
imPRESS Press-On Manicure
This changes everything!
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.
Where to Buy
You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Suggested retail price: $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns
Follow at :
https://www.facebook.com/BwayNails
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BwayNails
And check out their site at : http://impressmanicure.com/
Influenster and Broadway Nails sent me a imPRESS Press On Manicure set to review as part of the MomVoxBox promotion. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment