Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun With Friends Musical Table for $1.49


UPDATE : NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!! This actually worked!! I did it today (3/26). I would have bought 2 because they had 30 in stock but I couldn't get Target's site to print more than one coupon. Oh well, I have a present for the girls!

You can get the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun With Friends Musical Table for just $1.49 at Target!!! These are great for baby shower gifts or presents!
Here’s how:
:: Print the Kmart.com Page that currently depicts this toy selling for $21.49
:: Print the $10/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun With Friends Musical Table Target store coupon (look under “toys” if you don’t see it)
Take the ad and your coupons to Target.
Price match using the Kmart ad.
Use both coupons.
Pay just $1.49 after price matching and coupons!

Thanks MamaCheaps




1 comment:

  1. wow, I had one of the coupons.com coupons for this too!

    ReplyDelete