I want to showcase some instances where people can get paid to coupon.
Last year, my mother in law and I went shopping and picked up the following items (minus the similac which she received in the mail)
Last year, my mother in law and I went shopping and picked up the following items (minus the similac which she received in the mail)

- 4 Covergirl eyeshadows
- 2 Covergirl blushes
- 2 Covergirl eyepencil set with sharpener
- an eye pencil sharpener
- Covergirl sponges
- 2 20ct Always Pantyliners
I did not abuse the coupon system. Covergirl had placed a coupon for $8/2 Covergirl products in the newspaper, and I used it to buy them, as well as the pantyliners which I didn't use coupons on. Here is a copy of my receipt.
Would you like to have your coupon haul showcased? Or an amazing find? It doesn't even have to be of you being paid to walk out, it could just be an amazing deal! Please let me know! I'd love to showcase readers' deals and hauls too!

No comments:
Post a Comment