Innovative Stencils offers a wide variety of nursery and kid's room decals as well as tree and forest decals. They can also make custom decals upon request! Their damask stencils are also good for cakes, fabric and much, much more!
Decorating a room seemed like a lot of work for me. After painting all the walls in our house before moving in, I wanted more than just plain color walls with frames. I wanted writing, designs, something nice to look at. And with the twins on the way, and the boys sharing a room, I wanted their rooms to look gorgeous as well! So working with Innovative Stencils excited me!
I picked the adorable Butterfly Tree Nursery Decal, the Japanese Magnolia Cherry Blossom Branches, the "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" quote decal, the "Stronger, Braver, Smarter" quote wall decal, and 4 custom name decals.
I have to admit that applying vinyl decals kind of scared me. I know once they're on, they're on. The only way to change them is to remove and reorder them, so I had to get them right the first time. I had never applied a decal like this, and especially of this size. The tree and branches were huge! Thankfully my husband helped me and we got it done one at a time.
We tackled the girls room first. The tree trunk and branches were, thankfully, separate pieces, which took some time to figure out how to get them up straight without leaving gaps. But we got it to work. The biggest task was putting up all the butterflies one by one. It seemed like too many, so we scattered them around the room. And it looks cute. We put the Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful decal up and the girls' names as well, then added some of our own personal touches.
We then tackled the living room with the Cherry Blossom branches. Again, it was in a few pieces, and all the flowers were separate as well. It took a while, but once we got them up, it looked amazing!
We also put the Stronger, Braver, Smarter quote decal in the boys room along with their names and some other decals and love it!
I have to say, the decals look very nice, without tearing up the walls. It took a little work and some patience, but once it was done, we were super happy.
Check out the pictures of some of the decals completed below:
Innovative Stencils sent me my choice of wall decals to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment