Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Target Beauty Box Review

The Target Beauty bags were a very popular freebie which included a cute bag, coupons, and samples. We all loved getting them! Target is no longer offering the free beauty bags unfortunately. A while ago they offered up their first paid edition of the beauty bag, which was $5 and they did NOT list what was coming in the bag. So you were paying for a surprise. A lot of people were reluctant to buy, me being one of them. But I went ahead and purchased one.
Today I received the goodies and was surprised to find a full size razor in there! Here's what I got!
The box did not come with a bag like the freebies used to, instead it came in a nice box with some tissue paper. But it came with:
a full size Venus & Olay razor,
Fekkai glossing cream
Sally Hanson Nail Shields
Sample of La Roche-Posay Dual Action Acne Treatment
$3/$15 purchase (that expires 6/22 - short lived coupon)

I have to say it's not a bad box. The razor itself is worth more than $5.

Will you purchase the next box? Would you purchase a subscription service if Target were to open one where you would get a different box every month for $5?


I purchased the Target Beauty Box on my own to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment