Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crunchy and Healthy Almond Goodness

image descriptionAn all-natural, cholesterol free, crispy almond cookie with no added fat, salt, or preservatives is everyone's dream, right? It's hard to find ones that are dairy free and kosher, American made and only has 30 calories, and are healthy!
Well, I've got a surprise for you!
Almondina makes cookies that meets all those special needs and wants!
And they have almonds!
They have other ingredients as well, such as ginger which is good for pregnancy and they say it's also good for Chemo patients, sesame, pumpkin seeds, bran, cherries, and cocoa!

They have flavors for everyone as well.


· Original - America's all natural favorite with almonds and raisins

· Chocolate Cherry - We combined the world's finest dark chocolate
  with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt. 
· Choconut - Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
· Cinnaroma® - The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
· Gingerspice - Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
· AlmonDuo® - Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
· AnniversaryT - Award winning delight with a touch of anise
· BranTreats® - Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon "Cookies For Breakfast"
· Sesame - Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice - A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and
   pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
Including new products:
· Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was
previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
· Delights – The Original® Almondina totally encased in Milk chocolate
· Yogurt Dipped – Brantreats® dipped on one side with a layer of all natural yogurt





I received a sampler pack with a variety of flavors to try, and I have to say I was scared at first. I opened the first pack, the Choconut, and took a bite. The cookies are very crunchy, kind of hard, and don't fall apart into crumbs. They're easy to chew though. The chocolate wasn't overpowering, and the nuts were in nice chunks, not too big or small. It was perfect. I actually enjoyed the Choconut ones.
I then moved on to try the Gingerspice one because I'm pregnant. I know ginger can be an overwhelming flavor, but it wasn't. And the mix with the almonds and the cookie was perfect. 
I have to admit I was impressed with the cookies. The crunchyness didn't make the cookie hard and none of the flavors were extremely strong. 

Almondina is an Ohio based company and can be found in many stores such as Fairway, Publix, Hy Vee, Giant Eagle, Brookshire, Mollie Stone’s, Hannaford, Jewel, Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, Cost Plus World Market, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and many others. 


Almondina® - The Delicious Cookie Without the Guilt, this all-natural, crispy almond cookie has no cholesterol and no added fat, salt, or preservatives and has only 30 calories. The Almondina story is terrific & heartwarming. (attached) www.almondina.com (b-roll)www.zaliouk.com


Almondina are unique - a gourmet cookie, health food and snack, all in one. These extraordinary gourmet treats are created from Yuval Zaliouk's secret family recipe which has been passed down from generation to generation and was introduced to the market in 1989. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines.

Would you like to win your own Almondina Sampler box?

Almondina and I have partnered up to give one away! US Residents only. Enter on the Rafflecopter below.



24-Pack Sampler [alm-sampler24.jpg]


Almondina sent me a sampler box with a variety of flavors to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments: