
I tried out their amazing neck pack, and so far have loved every minute of it. When it's not hot outside, I'll use it as a heating pad on my neck, and also have used it on my back for my back pain, even though it's not designed for my back lol. But when it's hot, I throw it in the freezer and then use it around my neck and relax with a fan to cool down. I've also found it's a great thing to set across my ribs when the girls are kicking them. It not only encourages them to move because they don't like the cold ice pack, but the cold on my ribs feels amazing.
The pack sits nicely around my neck, and drapes down the front of my shoulders giving me an amazing feeling whether it's hot or cold. I definitely cannot see me living life without the wrap now!
Product specifications from their website:Price: 29.99Dimensions: 11.5 in x 13 in (29.2 cm x 33 cm)
THERA°PEARL
Pack should be applied to skin for doctor recommended time of 20 minutes.
Remove and wait at least 20 minutes. Reapply pack for 20 minutes, if needed.
HEAT THERAPY - Microwave for time indicated below
and test pack temperature. Heat for additional 5 seconds as needed until
desired temperature is reached.
·
700
Watt Microwave: 60 seconds
·
1000
Watt Microwave: 50 seconds
·
1250
Watt Microwave: 40 seconds
COLD THERAPY - Freeze for at least 2 hours
They have packs for everything, from knees, to shins, to faces, to children wraps! They even have breast pack which is perfect for breast feeding moms! It's made to perfectly work with a breast pump or straight on the breast. And each breast pack comes with a removable cover as well! I'll post my review of the breast pack once the girls come and I get a chance to use it!
You can find THERA°PEARL online!
Their website
Google +

Want to win your own THERA°PEARL pack? THERA°PEARL and I have partnered up together to give away a pack! Enter below to win your own! Ends 7/27/13
THERA°PEARL sent me a neck pack and breast pack to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
I drink a ton of ice cold water with Limes or Lemons, I also have the AC on... I make home made popsicle sticks that does cool everyone down!
ReplyDeletePop cicles
ReplyDeleteLove my crystal light (with a tad of Bacardi at night :) put in the blender....does the trick!
ReplyDeleteIve been staying in doors. with being pregnant myself it's not so fun being out in 100 degree weather for long. would love to win a breast pack :-)
ReplyDeleteIce cream eating..a ton of it!
ReplyDeletedrink lots of water, i am a welder, so it is important to stay hydrated
ReplyDelete