Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Capturing Couture

I've recently taken a fondness to photography. I love being able to follow behind my kids and capture those little moments for everyone to see. The best thing is being able to share those moments with my family who lives a state away, and my father in law who is currently deployed. Why should they miss out on my kids growing up just because they can't be here all the time?

Carrying a camera can be dangerous. I'm so afraid to drop and break it, and there goes the money I spent! A camera strap helps keep the camera around my neck so I can still chase my kids and be involved and not have to worry about it hitting the ground!

This adorable camera strap by Capturing Couture is absolutely gorgeous and works amazing! It's also padded so it doesn't hurt my neck and shoulders.
 It comes wrapped in a cute little box with a bow!



A picture of Eli and I at the Frederick Meijer Garden while I was taking photos!
We had so much fun and I didn't have to worry one bit about dropping the camera and had no issues with a scratchy strap around my neck/shoulders. 

I'm in love with my camera strap. It's now a permanent attachment to not only my camera but me as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment