I posted about the fun ways to jazz up plain water. But juice can be good for you too. Especially if it has tons of fruit and veggies! I've started drinking Fave juices. They're a fruit and vegetable juice mix that is delicious. It comes in a variety of mixed flavors. So far I'm loving the strawberry, kiwi, banana! My kids love it too. It's not packed full of calories and junk.
Each 8-ounce glass of Fave contains:
• All-natural 100% fruit & vegetable juice
• Three full servings of vegetables
• Only 60 calories
• Antioxidant power of Vitamins A & C
• No preservatives, artificial sweeteners or high-fructose corn syrup
I love that it's smooth and not too sweet. It has no artificial sweeteners, no added sugars, is all natural and bottled here in the USA! It also makes a great smoothie.
Find Fave at The Fresh Market, Meijer, H-E-B, Loblaws, Amazon.com, SuperValu, Cub Foods, Lunds & Byerly's, and Coborn's
FAVE Juice sent me 3 FAVE juices to review. I am not compensated for my reviews, so I do not make money on them. My review is in no way influenced by anything other than my personal opinion.
Who wants to win their own 3 pack from FAVE Juice? I absolutely love them and want you to have some too!!! Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Who wants to win their own 3 pack from FAVE Juice? I absolutely love them and want you to have some too!!! Enter below!

No comments:
Post a Comment