What did I get today? I got all kinds of goodies!
Today I received a box from ReadyU on facebook. They had a valentine's promotion quite a while ago that included a travel size Old Spice deodorant, body wash and body spray.
I also received 4 coupons each for 2 free jars of baby food from Beechnut. I had a problem with a jar we had received that expires January 2013. We opened the jar and it looked alright but it smelled like it was old and nasty. I emailed them and they offered to send me coupons, although I thought I'd just receive a coupon for $ off lol.
I also received a notification from USPS that I need to pick up a box because I was unavailable when they were here. It's from Valspar's paint giveaway on facebook. It has a quart of paint, a small roller and tray as well as coupon and cards with the different colors that will match.
I had ordered a few tarts from my good friend Amanda's store. She makes all kinds of things from home and sells them online. Her items are natural and smell amazing. I'll be doing a review for her soon, so no worries.

No comments:
Post a Comment